The PXP Financial Payment Provider Developer Hub
You will discover guides that are comprehensive paperwork that will help you take effect with PXP Financial Payment Service as fast as possible, along with help in the event that you have stuck. Why don’t we jump right in!
Take note the following terms before you begin reading the paperwork:
- Vendor: the organization selling goods or solutions and making use of PXP Financial for processing the matching economic deals.
- Shop: the internet site owned by a vendor where products or solutions can be found to clients. a vendor might have a few various shops/websites.
- Customer: The customer that is registered a merchant’s website who’s purchasing products or solutions through the vendor. The terms user and customer” are used interchangeably in this documents. Keep http://speedyloan.net/payday-loans-pa/north-wales in mind that clients are linked up to a merchant, maybe maybe perhaps not store.
- Re Payment: A transfer of funds either from consumer to vendor, or from vendor to consumer. The definition of re re payment and “transaction” are employed interchangeably in this documents.
- Deposit: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from consumer to merchant. Also called Purchase, Purchase.
- Withdrawal: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from merchant to consumer. Also referred to as Payout, Cashout. Its applicable to merchants in Gaming and Binary Alternatives companies as an example in which customers can get winnings as an example.
- Deposit Reversal: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client for reverting a formerly done deposit.
- Chargeback: Subtype of re re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to consumer following the consumer has expected his bank to return a card deposit.
- Card Refund: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to customer as a payment for the previously prepared card deposit.
- Re Re Payment Method: Attribute of each and every Re Re Payment. Represents the mixture of transaction kind (Deposit, Withdrawal, Chargeback, Refund, etc.) in addition to re re payment choice opted for because of the client, e.g. Bank card (Visa), Paypal, Paysafecard, etc.
- Payment Provider: the next celebration (e.g. a business like Paypal, a bank, another PSP, third party Acquirer) which holds the consumer funds and certainly will accept the deal, with matching credit/debit following approval. a repayment technique may be supported by/implemented via 2 or higher re re payment providers ( ag e.g. Visa Deposit via PXP Financial Acquiring, via AIBMS, Wirecard or other party that is 3rd).
- Payment Account: the client recognition information during the provider for the specific repayment method, e.g. card details, bank details, etc.
re Payments could be developed in PXP Financial Payment provider by making use of among the after integration choices:
- Redirect Integration: the consumer is redirected to PXP Financial Hosted Payment Pages for going into the re re payment information. Almost all of y our direct merchants utilize this integration choice.
- Backend2Backend Integration: the consumer gets in the re re re payment information in the vendor’s internet site which causes a server-to-server call to PXP Financial Payment Service API to initiate the re payment. The Backend2Backend Integration choice provides the vendor the possibility to generate the Payment UI on it’s own and also to invoke the backend API for initiating payments. Lovers and merchants with built-in Hosted Payment Pages make use of this integration choice.
Both in situations, following the re re payment happens to be triggered a notification will likely be delivered from PXP Financial Payment provider up to a merchant endpoint indicating what’s the processing status of this re re payment. Instead, the merchant application can invoke lots of API options for retrieving re payment details, doing actions that are additional a repayments, etc.
PXP Financial has APIs that is several available merchants:
- Payment Service v3: an XML POST API could be the standard API wanted to merchants for Redirect and Backend2Backend Integration.
- Payment Service v4: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality associated with Direct Post Integration.
- Payment Service v5: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality associated with individual enrollment.
- Payment Service v6: a REST/JSON API supporting extra functionality like merchant onboarding.
Variations are complementary
Take note that more recent variations usually do not fully change older variations, in particular v4 and v5 contain just specific functionality and usually do not fully replace v3.